Monday, February 3, 2014

My Helping Lie

Tell us about a time when you felt that telling a lie would help you in some way. Then connect your thoughts to the text. Compare and contrast your situation with the story.

I have mostly always got caught with all my lies but the most succeeded one was when I got to get to go to a field trip. I told my parents to sign a permission slip to go to a field trip but In told them It was to make a experiment for the class. I wasn't telling my parents the truth because they said that In could not go to a field trip because I puled a prank my little sister but it went wrong . Then that was when I got caught but at least I still got to go.

1 comment:

  1. Juan I have done that to lie to go to a field trip. I liked your post. What field trip did you get to go?

    ReplyDelete