Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Following story

This story begins with a boy explaining that he is a follower. I know that many of you have had discussions with teachers and adults about being a leader instead of a follower. Please tell us about a time when you chose to be a follower and why that might not have been a great choice (or maybe it was a good choice!?). In your post, use evidence from the text and make sure to share connections between your story and the story you read.


I liked following kids that were popular in school because I wanted to become popular. So I hanged out with these kids but it was just getting me into trouble I got sent to the office I got grounded by my parents. So I just stopped following and wanted to start being followed so that kids wont make the same mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment